Searching for a takeoff from the standard? Consider compressed wood flooring!
I’ve generally been interested by elective ground surface materials, and one of my top choices is compressed wood. Truly… you heard accurately… pressed wood flooring. I’m not discussing some extravagant, gourmet, fascinating assortment of pressed wood that costs as much as mahogany. Out and out old, regular compressed wood utilized as a deck surface. Try not to be put off by the look of compressed wood in its crude structure (as you see at the home enhancement store). Compressed wood can be changed simply like some other wood item can, so the quantity of alternatives is just restricted by your creative ability. mdf cut to shape
Compressed wood has been a staple in development for ages, and is exceptionally regularly utilized as a sub-flooring for other, increasingly costly materials. In any case, compressed wood makes a perfect ground surface material all alone for some reasons: it is modest, promptly accessible, tough, and genuinely simple to work with. It tends to be painted, recolored, or fixed simply like some other wood. Be that as it may, dissimilar to planked wood flooring, since it comes in substantial sheets it very well may be sliced to any size you pick. The potential outcomes are actually huge!
Here are only two or three thoughts for compressed wood flooring:
• Cut standard pressed wood sheets into equal parts. Stain them an assortment of shades, for example, light tans, dull tans, fiery remains, profound reds, and even greens. Orchestrate them in an exchanging, or “running block” design for a one of a kind interwoven impact! (See model)
• Paint or stain them in a checkerboard design.
• Paint or stain them white, at that point sand them down for a “pitiful chic” look
• Simply seal them with a gleam sealer for a perfect, present day look.
• Cut them into boards and introduce them to look like customary wood flooring. Stain them your most loved wood shading to mimic a top of the line colorful wood floor.
• Cut them in wide boards and stain them, dull for an extremely contemporary, urban look.
Extraordinary Plywood Flooring Example:
In her blog “Read Between Designs” from 2012, April James posted some extraordinary photographs of an undertaking she chipped away at for a studio utilizing pressed wood flooring. I cherish the hues she picked, they truly suite the space, and the stairs turned out astounding!